719.597.1133 x 134
In-Dependence Junior High exists and is passionate about REACHING, TEACHING, and TRAINING Junior High students. We aspire to:
- Reach students with the love of Christ and the gospel, which is the power of God unto salvation!
- Teach students how to study the Word of God in order to impact how they view God, themselves, and the world around them.
- Train students in how to serve Jesus and others.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. – Come join us as we begin our series on “Big Beginnings” in the book of Genesis. We will see that Genesis truly is a foundational book that reveals the holiness of God in ways we never thought possible!
- Our Wednesday night youth group services are filled with team building activities, challenging teachings, worship and communion.
- Community Nights- Come join us for fun, food, fellowship and worship every 4th Wednesday night of the month. Each month we will be hosting a community night where we focus on what the meaning of true “community” is.
- Weekend Services (Saturdays at 6:30 p.m., Sunday 9 and 11 a.m.) – We are extremely excited about our new weekend study! Starting March 2013 we will begin our themed study on “Encountering Christ”as we study verse by verse through the Book of Mark.
- Our weekend services involve worship, teaching, practical training in studying the Bible, and time for group interaction.