719.597.1133 x 134
In-Dependence Junior High exists and is passionate about REACHING, TEACHING, and TRAINING Junior High students. We aspire to:
- Reach students with the love of Christ and the gospel, which is the power of God unto salvation!
- Teach students how to study the Word of God in order to impact how they view God, themselves, and the world around them.
- Train students in how to serve Jesus and others.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. – Come join us as we begin our series on “Big Beginnings” in the book of Genesis. We will see that Genesis truly is a foundational book that reveals the holiness of God in ways we never thought possible!
- Our Wednesday night youth group services are filled with team building activities, challenging teachings, worship and communion.
- Community Nights- Come join us for fun, food, fellowship and worship every 4th Wednesday night of the month. Each month we will be hosting a community night where we focus on what the meaning of true “community” is.
- Weekend Services (Saturdays at 6:30 p.m., Sunday 9 and 11 a.m.) – We are extremely excited about our new weekend study! Starting March 2013 we will begin our themed study on “Encountering Christ” as we study verse by verse through the Book of Mark.
- Our weekend services involve worship, teaching, practical training in studying the Bible, and time for group interaction.