In-Dependence Junior High is passionate about REACHING, TEACHING, and TRAINING Junior High students. We aspire to:
- Reach students with the love of Christ and the gospel, which is the power of God unto salvation.
- Teach students how to study the Word of God and impact how they view God, themselves, and the world around them.
- Train students to serve Jesus and others.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. –Our Wednesday night youth group services are filled with team building activities, challenging teachings, worship, and communion.
- Community Nights- Come join us for fun, food, fellowship, and worship every 4th Wednesday night of the month. Each month we will be hosting a community night where we focus on what the meaning of true “community” is.
- Weekend Services (Saturdays at 6:30 p.m., Sundays at 9:00 am and 11:00 a.m.) – We believe one of the most important principles in Christian living is the practice of making disciples and the best place to start is with those closest to us, especially our family.
- Each weekend the Jr. High students of Rocky Mountain Calvary will be studying the same sections of scripture, on an age appropriate level, that are being covered in our main sanctuary services. This format of teaching aligns with our vision statement of BE, MAKE, SEND. It will enable parents to discuss scripture and disciple their children as they themselves are being discipled.