Donna Graham, Karla Dome, Sandy Brown
Women of Calvary Fall Bible studies will begin on Tuesday, January 15
Click HERE to sign up for Women of Calvary AM Spring Bible Study
Click HERE to sign up for Women of Calvary PM Spring Bible Study
“So teach us to number our days
that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” Psalm 90:12
The heart of women’s ministry (Women of Calvary) is to provide a place where women will be
- strengthened by God’s Word
- nurtured through each season of life
- find fellowship in the Lord Jesus Christ
As we gather, we hope that women of all ages will discover and use their gifts and talents in dynamic ways, to the glory of God.
We invite you to join us at our various Bible Studies and Events!
Weekly Bible Studies
Knowing God through His Word is essential for us as women! His Word is rich with wisdom and guidance for every season and every situation. Weekly Bible Studies are available to you to provide the opportunity to study His Word alongside other women who are doing the same.
Our Events are designed to strengthen our hearts and make us glad as we gather together.
Spring Event: “A Night of Wisdom and Hope” with Linda Dillow
- Friday, April 12
- Online Registration begins March 16
A Summer Night for Single Moms: “Lovely”
- Friday, June 14, 2019
- Online registration begins May 2019
Ladies Retreat: “Nearer”
- Friday, September 6 through Sunday September 8
- Online Registration begins June 2019
Christmas Dessert Event
- Friday, December 6
- Online Registration begins November 2019